The Xtender Home Batting Cages from Heater are the most revolutionary batting cage ever developed! Choose from 6 lengths to fit your backyard spacing needs. These complete cages are available in lengths of 24', 30', 36', 48', 60' and 72'. All cages are 12' wide and 12' high.
The secret to the affordability and durability of the Xtender Home Batting cage lies in the frame design and netting. First, the frame’s side supports are made of steel tubing to give the frame durability and maximum swinging area for the batter. Second, the middle arch of the frame is made of flexible fiberglass rod. This rod allows the cage to flex in the wind without bending or breaking. Third, the six power stakes are staked into the ground to give maximum frame support. Fourth, a rugged foam pad slides over each frame support to protect the frame from balls. Fifth, the extra strength catch net is made of 1” polypropylene netting compared to 2” netting used on other cages. This smaller netting provides twice as much strength in the same amount of space. In fact, this netting is so small it doubles as a golf cage.
And because you can connect Xtender cages together, you can increase the length of your cage just by ordering another Xtender Cage. Don’t let another day go by without owning your own batting cage!
- Solid Steel & Fiberglass Frame
- Fiberglass poles assemble quickly while adding strength and stability
- Foam Padding protects frame from damage
- 1” Polypropylene Netting is durable and strong
- Steel Ground Stakes and Nylon Support Ropes provide rugged support
- Built-in Harness connects easily to pitching machine
- Works Perfectly with Heater Pitching Machines
- Recommended Ages: 6 years to Adult
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - One Year Warranty
- Use for Baseball or Golf