BATA Baseball has been an industry leader in advanced pitching machine technology since 1991. Their products are MADE IN THE USA and are used by several pro teams including the San Diego Padres, Arizona Diamondbacks, Toronto Blue Jays, Chicago White Sox, Anaheim Angels, Oakland A's, Los Angeles Dodgers, and Seattle Mariners.
What makes BATA machines better than others
- The type of construction. BATA machines are made of solid steel. There are no sand-castings or plastic on the frames or stands.
- The motors and electronics. BATA uses only high-quality US Made, permanent magnet DC motors and solid-state electronic controls.
- Ease of use. BATA machines are simple to set up, easy to adjust, easy to transport.
- Capacity. BATA has machines suited for players of all levels, priced accordingly.
- Accuracy. BATA has the only machines that use their unique Goodyear Rubber Soft Tread pitching wheels. Their Soft Tread wheels are solid, die-cast, flat-faced rubber treads, molded and vulcanized onto a machined aluminum core. The result is better accuracy, more speed, and better consistency than competitive brands.