A great backyard batting cage package for those with limited space!
This package includes a 50ft Frame with #36 50x12x10 Netting. This package includes the frame and net as well as the necessary hardware to set up your cage in about one hours time.
- Batting cage frames are 1 1/2" dia. steel tubing with 1 5/8" corner fittings
- Powder coated black frame with push button assembly
- Eye bolts in all corners for fastening the net
- Metal clips and bungees included for your fastening choice
- Net dimensions are 50 x 12' W x10' H and the frame width is about 13' at the base
- Net hangs inside the frame to minimize ricochets
- Designed for installation on grass or dirt (not for concrete / indoor use)
- Click here to download Instructions
- Free-standing Cage does not come with ground stakes. If you are in a high wind area, we recommend you stake some ropes down to the ground on both ends of the cage for added stability
- Also available in 30', 40', and 60' lengths
Muhl Tech uses polyethylene (PE) netting for their batting cages, versus nylon netting. PE netting does not absorb water, holds up well under direct sun, and it is more economical than nylon. In the Southern regions of the U.S. and especially along the coast, high heat and humidity shortens the life span of nylon netting, even when it is treated.
After three years of outdoor exposure, PE netting retains a higher tensile strength than nylon. Their batting cage netting also features a heavy rope border along the bottom, corners, and top ribs.
Standard #36 Netting
This package comes with a UV treated #36 net. This economical 2.5mm braided poly batting cage netting is best for recreational and high school use. It's a much better choice than competitors' standard #21 knotted batting cage netting. Braided mesh absorbs ball contact over a larger area, thus prolonging the life of the netting.