Commercial quality at a backyard price! This 35' Trapezoid Batting Cage is a great option for the backyard, or anywhere where space is limited. The shape provides a strong framework, making this a completely free-standing cage. There's no need to pour cement. The net slips over the frame, so setup is easy and you get full use of the extra width at the bottom. A great option for young baseball and softball players. Two people can set this cage up and tear it down in under an hour. Set it up when the season starts, take it down and store it when it ends!
With this system, the net has a shape just like the frame, so you get full use of extra width at the bottom. While others use 3/4" EMT conduit, this cage uses 1-3/8" black powder coated tubing. This net is heavier, and incorporates the highest UV inhibitors in the industry. The welded steel fittings are more than twice as strong as typical 3/4" conduit fittings.
- Package includes everything you need to set up your cage
- Commercial Grade #32 HDPE Knotless Net with highest UV inhibitors in the industry
- Frame is 1-3/8" black powder coated tubing
- Includes Frame Corner Fittings, Poles, and Stake Down Kit
- Measures 35'L X 14'W X 10'H
- Click here for assembly instructions
- Optional Package Deal includes a 7x7 protective screen (Baseball L Screen or Softball Screen) plus a Vinyl Backdrop to protect your net.
BCI 35' Trapezoid Backyard Batting Cage