The Hitter’s Power Drive is a great new training aid for developing a more powerful, explosive swing. It trains hitters to initiate their drive towards the pitched ball through their center of gravity while initiating the starting force with their weight back. The device teaches proper weight distribution and weight transfer from the hitter's load position. It trains hitters to initiate their drive through the swing, starting with their back hip and leg which initiates the kinetic power chain of hitting a baseball.
The Hitters Power Drive teaches by multisensory "CLICK" feedback with a combination of auditory sound and kinetic feel. The timing of hearing the "CLICK" trains hitters to initiate power with their back hip, leg and foot. This creates a power drive moving forward instead of spinning out, leaking, drifting or floating out front and not hearing the click at all or too late after contact. The metallic "CLICK" sound of the standing plate striking the ground plate allows this immediate real time feedback.
- Lightweight (weighs 19 lbs)
- Measures 14 inches in circumference
- Built in handle makes it easy to carry and transport
- Teaches through auditory sound and kinetic feedback
- Teaches proper weight distribution and transfer
- Develops a more powerful, explosive swing
- Can be used for dry swing training or live batting practice
- Can be used on a floor, flat ground, any outdoor surface or indoor practice surface
- Use it anywhere - at the field, in the backyard, inside the home, basement or garage
- Used by pro teams and top collegiate programs
- Comes w/ free web based training
- Awarded "Best of Show" for 2011 baseball innovation at the ABCA
- Made in the USA
“The linear move is essential to successful hitting and the Hitters Power Drive will teach this important part of the swing”. - Arizona Diamondbacks Hitting Coordinator Alan Cockrell