Develop the perfect swing and watch your batting average soar! If you donít walk up to the plate holding the bat properly, donít bother walking up to the plate at all. Set yourself up to succeed with the GripRite HitRite!
Features & Benefits
- Fits over any size Baseball or Softball bat - Just click into place & go!
- Available in Small (6-10 years old), Medium (11-15 years old) & Large (adult) sizes, for righties & lefties
- Forces hands into the proper grip
- Develops more power
- Improves contact
- Creates a smoother swing
- Increases distance
- Develops better extension
- Endorsed by 16-year MLB Veteran & 5x All-Star for the KC Royals, Mike Sweeney
There are lots of reasons hitters donít succeed at the plate, but the number one problem with young hitters is how they hold the bat. So many hitters hold the bat way too tight and too deep in their hands.
Two things that are ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL to your swing are that you hold the bat in your fingers and you hold it loosely. This will allow you to generate the maximum amount of bat speed and power by allowing your fast twitch muscles to fire properly and give you proper extension through the baseball. When you hold the bat wrong it becomes IMPOSSIBLE for you to do these things properly and you are robbing yourself of reaching your full potential.
The GripRite HitRite will force your hands into the correct hitting position by pushing your palms off the bat and placing it in your fingers. With 50 swings a day for 30 days you will develop the proper Muscle Memory to hold the bat correctly, giving you a smoother and more powerful swing.