The Tanner Tee is simply one of the best batting tees on the market. It is durable, lightweight and easy to transport. It breaks down into
two sections - a telescopic stem and a base - both of which will fit
easily into an individual travel or game day bag. The top section is designed
to withstand thousands of cuts from pro hitters.
The Tanner Tee also enables the batter to work on swing
adjustments. The tee can easily be moved from the inside to the outside
corners, as well as from the front to the back of the plate. The stem is
also adjustable as it telescopes in two places to cover the entire
- Comes available in 2 sizes: Standard (26"-43" H) and Short (20"-32" H)
- The Base measures 9.5" x 9.5"
- Recommended for all levels of play, little league through professional
- Easy to assemble
- Weighs 6 lbs.
- Detachable base makes it extremely portable
easily into an individual travel or game day bag
- Durable construction - built to withstand thousands of cuts from pros
- Works equally well for baseball or softball
- Standard Model is sufficient for most hitters
- Short Model is ideal for tee-ballers, little leaguers and low ball hitting practice
This tee is by far the best tee on the market today!!
- Tony Gwynn, Head Baseball Coach, San Diego State University
8x National League Batting Champion
I have been using the Tanner Tee for eight years and believe it is the best tee in baseball. It is very mobile, lightweight, and its flexible top can take a beating and still give you great use. - Moe Hill,
Minor League Hitting Instructor,
The Tanner Tee has been the one constant in my hitting program for the past eighteen years. I have used it from the basic beginner to the advanced pro player. It is durable, adjustable, and professional. It is a high quality product at an affordable price.
- Ernie Rosseau
Head Baseball Coach Brevard Community College
Minor League Hitting Instructor/ Coordinator
The Tanner Tee has been a great tool for our program. I am a big fan. In 2006 we set the Mid-American Conference home run record and I attribute our hitting success to our daily tee work. The tees are durable, easy to transport, and can be custom made to fit specific height or ball needs. Tee work is part of our every day routine whether it be for practice and/or games and the Tanner Tee provides for quick and easy set up. I have been a long time user of the tees and would highly recommend them for use at every level.
Head Coach Women’s Softball
Kent State University