The Camwood Hands-n-Speed Training Bat is a weighted ash wood bat designed to develop bat speed and ensure sound fundamentals. Many training bats (as well as traditional bat donuts) do not fully develop the necessary mechanics to create true power. They are often overloaded in the barrel, thus causing the casting effect and other mechanical breakdowns.
The Camwood Bat is perfectly balanced to strengthen the forearms and create a better hand path to the ball, thus improving bat speed and power. By swinging it 125 times per day in all baseball or softball workouts and drills – tee work, soft toss, machine and live pitching, it is proven that a hitter can increase his or her bat speed by more than 10% in as little as 6 weeks. Watch the instructional video to the right to learn more!
- Available for players of all levels and comes in 8 different sizes
- Youth Sizes: 26"/32oz, 27"/33oz, 28"/34oz., 29"/35oz., 30"/36oz., 31"/37oz.
- Adult Sizes: 31"/43oz., 32"/44oz., 33"/45oz., 34"/46oz.
- We recommend you order the same length bat that the hitter currently swings
- Bats are high quality ash wood bats
- Primarily recommended for tee work, soft toss, front toss, and on-deck (but you can also use it for live pitching)
- Develops more hitting power and hand speed
- The only wood training bat you can hit with
- Teaches the hitter to keep the hands inside the ball
- Used in major league training camps
"I've decided that not only is it a great training bat, but our entire team now uses it as an on-deck bat." Xavier – Phoenix, AZ
"After being in a terrible slump I begin training with your bat and went 7 for 8 with three doubles in the Perfect Game Tournament in Atlanta two weeks ago." Rashaad – Chapel Hill, NC
"After training with your bat during this past off season, we have almost doubled our homeruns and cut our strikeouts down by about 30%." Coach JB – Dayton, OH
"It sure looks funny, but it really works." - John B. Tampa FL
"I'm a coach and I'm throwing away my bat weights. Your bat has helped even my worst hitter." - Jerry P. Kansas City, MO