The Triple Play PREMIER Baseball Pitching Machine can automatically throw fastballs, change-ups, sliders, sinkers, curves, splitters and knuckleballs. The pitch speed is adjustable from 40 to 90 mph and it can throw any pitch in any order. TriplePlay Premier can change a pitch as fast as you can push a button. Simple digital controls make your job easy by automatically changing the position and speeds of the three throwing wheels, thereby completely eliminating time-consuming mechanical adjustments. And once your pitches are stored, you don't even have to push a button.
In fact, TriplePlay Premier provides all the same features as the programmable HomePlate machine but with hand-feeding of balls instead of automatic feeding. That means it can throw a combination of Fastballs, Curves, Sliders and Sinkers in any order you choose, or randomly for a game-like experience. All you have to do is drop the balls in the chute because TriplePlay automatically changes the pitches for you.
Programming pitches typically requires less than 30 seconds each, and TriplePlay Premier remembers your pitches even after you turn it off. With eight programs available you can customize workouts for different hitters. By programming in a mix of balls and strikes you can teach the highest level of hitting skill - pitch discrimination.
- Highly accurate Three-Wheel design
- Dimensions: 65”H x 28”W x 26”D
- Ball exit height is 56" above ground
- Throws regulation baseballs, low seam balls, RIF baseballs & dimple balls
- Throws pitch speeds from 40 to 90 MPH
- Programmability: 8 pitches per program (8 different programs or 64 total pitches)
- Pitch Modes: Repeat, Sequence or Random (manual controlled)
- Throws fastballs, change-ups, sliders, sinkers, curves, splitters and knuckleballs
- Simulates right and left handed pitchers
- Plugs into 115 Volt standard grounded outlet
- Weighs 180 lbs
- Has wheels for easy transport
- Backed by a 1 year warranty covering both parts and labor
- Optional accessories include protective cover and extended warranty
- Made in the USA
The Three Wheel Advantage
Visibility. The baseball is visible from the time it leaves the feeder’s hand until it is pitched, unlike two-wheel pitching machines in which the ball is hidden by the throwing wheels before being pitched. This allows the hitter to more naturally time the pitches.
Accuracy. TriplePlay Premier's three-wheel pitching mechanism is more accurate than two wheels because more gripping surface is put on the ball.
Time. The three-wheel design requires significantly less movement of the throwing mechanism to produce different pitches than does a two-wheel machine, so changing pitches takes less time.
Versatile and Easy to Transport. TriplePlay Premier moves easily to the field for batting and fielding practice - both groundballs and flyballs. Just lay it down and use the built-in transport wheels to push it across the field.