HACK ATTACK 3-Wheel Softball Pitching Machine is a high quality, versatile machine that is used by leading college and high school softball programs across the nation. This machine is also a popular choice for softball training facilities. The exclusive three-wheel design of the Hack Attack allows the hitter to see the ball clearly all the way through the feeding motion, acceleration and release, just like with a live pitcher. The hitter sees when to stride and the angle of release, giving her an actual live-arm sense of timing and location.
The HACK ATTACK throws fastballs 43 feet at 80+ MPH, risers, drops, right- and left-handed curves, screwballs up and into right- and left-handed hitters, and knuckleball changeups.
The machine comes fully assembled, including legs.
- Three-Wheel design - the ball is gripped in three
locations, providing tremendous
control and accuracy
- Three powerful variable speed motors drive three indestructible concave 14" throwing wheels
- Dimensions: 32" x 38" x 43"
- Weighs 135 lbs
- Throws fastballs 80+ MPH, risers, drops, right- and
left-handed curves, screwballs up and into right- and left-handed
hitters, and knuckleball changeups
- Rugged powder-coated rust-proof steel frame ensures limitless seasons of use
- Pivots instantly for pop-ups, line drives, fly balls and grounders
- Designed for use with regulation leather softballs, dimpled softballs, WiffleŽ balls and all softer practice balls
- Fits into any SUV or full size car, fits through standard doorway
- Machine can use either the Solo Feeder (holds 11 balls)
or the Team Feeder (holds 75 balls) (sold separately)
- Extra wide tripod base insures real stability and safety on softball playing surfaces
- Quickly rolls on and off the field
- Can be converted to a baseball machine using conversion kit
- Runs on standard 110V (220/240V also available- please call)
- No assembly is required - comes fully assembled and ready for immediate use
- Makes efficient use of practice time with limited throwing head adjustments and an almost instant recovery time
- Recommended for high school, college, and commercial use
- Ships via UPS Freight
- Made in the USA
- Comes with manufacturer's warranty
Softball programs using the Hack Attack include:
- University of Alabama
- Cal Berkeley
- University of Florida
- University of Tennessee
- Mississippi State
- Iowa State
- University of Nebraska...and many more!