The Triple Play BASIC Baseball Pitching Machine throws FASTBALLS, SINKERS, CURVES and SLIDERS at speeds from 30 to 80 MPH. This machine is extremely easy to use and is a great choice for the backyard batting cage. It can throw any pitch with the push of a button. Simply choose the type and speed of the pitch desired, push the button, locate the pitch and start hitting!
- Highly accurate Three-Wheel design
- Dimensions: 60”H x 26”W x 23”D
- Ball exit height is 53" above ground
- Throws regulation baseballs, low seam balls, RIF baseballs & dimple balls
- Throws pitch speeds from 30 to 80 MPH
- Pitch interval is 5 seconds
- Throws Fastballs, Sinkers, Curves, & Sliders with just the push of a button
- Simulates right and left handed pitchers
- Has wheels for easy transport
- Oversize knobs for height and direction adjustments
- Plugs into 115 Volt standard grounded outlet
- Optional 12 VDC battery pack also available
- Weighs 110 lbs
- Backed by a 1 year warranty covering both parts and labor
- Optional accessories include:
- Auto-feeder that holds 80 baseballs
- 12 VDC battery pack
- Protective cover
- Extended warranty
- Made in the USA
The Three Wheel Advantage
Visibility. The baseball is visible from the time it leaves the feeder’s hand until it is pitched, unlike two-wheel pitching machines in which the ball is hidden by the throwing wheels before being pitched. This allows the hitter to more naturally time the pitches.
Accuracy. TriplePlay Basic's three-wheel pitching mechanism is more accurate than two wheels because more gripping surface is put on the ball.
Time. The three-wheel design requires significantly less movement of the throwing mechanism to produce different pitches than does a two-wheel machine, so changing pitches takes less time.
Versatile and Easy to Transport. TriplePlay Basic moves easily to the field for batting and fielding practice - both groundballs and flyballs. Just lay it down and use the built-in transport wheels to push it across the field.
If you play on a field without electric power, the TriplePlay Basicís DC capability means you wonít need a noisy generator. Just plug in the optional External HD Battery Pack and pitch for over four hours before recharging. The External HD Battery Pack comes complete with its own internal battery charger that fully recharges the battery overnight.