NEW FOR 2015! For the first time, a pitching machine can change speeds without the hitter knowing itóbatting practice isn't automatic anymore! The JUGS Changeup Super Softball Pitching Machine throws risers, fastballs up to 70 mph and changeups at speeds as low as 44 mph. This machine is generally used by travel ball, high school and college teams.
- Revolutionary changeup feature and higher speed range for the advanced hitter.
- Remote control on keychainóChange from fastball to changeup at the touch of a buttonóat the machine, by the hitter or in the dugout.
- Manual changeup button located on control panel.
- Comes standard with Transport Cartó portable and easy to move and set up. Simply insert the handle, tilt and roll.
- Weighs just 75 lbs. One person can load the machine into the trunk of a car.
- Patented "always see the ball"ô delivery system.
- Digital readout display.
- Throws 11" or 12" softballs, JUGS Sting-Free softballs, JUGS Lite-Flite softballs, JUGS Softie softballs and the JUGS Bulldog polyballs.
- Great for offensive or defensive drillsóChange speeds while practicing advanced outfield drills.
- Swivel-design base provides 360 degree movement for fly balls, pop-ups and ground balls.
- Comes standard with a 12" chute (11" chute sold separately).
- Runs on 110-volt AC or 2000-watt Yamaha EF2000iS generator.
- 5-Year Guarantee
"This machine is incredible, a must for any hitter or team wanting to improve their batting averages and ability to hit changeups." - Michele Smith, 1996, 2000 Olympic Gold Medalist.
JUGS Changeup Super Softball Pitching Machine