The best-selling portable athletic outfield fence in the world! Designed for portability, SportPanel® Outfield Fencing is lightweight, durable, weather resistant, and economical. SportPanel transports easily and installs quickly.
SportPanel is ideal for multi-purpose fields or facilities that need to create different field sizes for different sports. SportPanel also makes an ideal permanent fence. You can keep it up for the duration of the season or take it down between games. SportPanel outfield fencing is in widespread use at high schools, universities, parks, league facilities, and sport-plexes nationwide.
Create a stadium-like feel at your next game
All Outfield Fencing panels are interchangeable and the system expands to meet nearly any size requirement. Once the event is over, sections stack neatly and compactly, saving time, transport and storage costs. Whether you have a need for outfield fencing, athletic field division and configuration, tennis court separation or placement of sponsorship signage, SportPanel is the ideal choice.
- Size: 44” H x 126” L (10ft. 6 in.) x 2” W
- Click Here to Calculate the Length of your Fence
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Frame: UV Inhibited, Titanium Dioxide additive, high impact, compounded PVC frame and fittings, 1.25” schedule 40 pipe.
- Mesh interior: UV protected, polypropylene copolymer
- Color: White piping standard. White or Black mesh options. Yellow safety rail available.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use; Lightweight Design
- Fully assembled and ready for play; includes foam connectors and anchoring wickets
- Creates a professional stadium feel
- Provides added safety for athletes, by providing a visible barrier
- Ideal for placement of corporate sponsorship banners, and for generating additional revenue
- Most economical system of its kind
- Weather resistant foam connecting system for quick and easy installation and separation
- Durable PVC pipe construction is riveted together for added strength
- Rotating and adjustable foot system for safety, versatility and easy storage
- Foot may be staked to ground yet panel will break-a-way as required
- Free foul poles are provided with purchases of 32+ panels, enhancing your games
- 3-year top-to-bottom warranty includes all parts and components
- Meets ASTM 8 (Appendix A) F 2000 “Standard Guide for Fences for Ball Fields and Other Facilities.
- Unique TECHNOTIP breakaway system (optional) allows individual panels to detach from adjacent panels and tip, falling flat on impact, increasing safety and reducing risk of injury to athlete.
(Note: TechnoTip includes an On-Off feature – unique to SportPanel. Ideal for windy days and prevents premature deployment of breakaway system)
- Lightweight design aids in panels ability to tip over on impact, contrasted with possible injury from collision with an immovable, solid object (such as chain link or wooden fences).
- Foam connectors prevent a “domino” effect and allow a single impacted panel to disengage and fall upon impact.
- Reinforced foot system covered by warranty and will not prematurely disengage on windy days.
- Rounded, smooth pipe reduces the risk of injury to an impacting outfielder.
Optional Add-Ons: TechnoTip™ & SafeRail™
SportPanel Outfield Fencing incorporates TechnoTip™, a folding elbow joint system. Each panel withstands the impact of players, allowing fence panels to tip over and fall flat, without breaking, reducing the likelihood of injury to athletes. Its unique On/Off feature prevents premature panel tip over and interruption of play on windy days. Simply insert a peg into the On/Off switch and panels are locked in an upright position.
The SportPanel SafeRail™ option is an extruded Yellow cap section that is installed over the top rail of each SportPanel, providing added safety, visibility, and a professional stadium look. By providing an added level of visibility to each SportPanel outfield and because of its bright yellow safety color, the SafeRail option serves as a reminder to athletes that they are approaching the fence, allowing them additional time to slow down to avoid contact.
Have questions about Outfield Fencing?
Our trained staff can help. Give us a call at (877) 300-0087