Hit like a Pro! Used by the who’s who in baseball and endorsed by hitting great Tony Gwynn. Proven to increase batting averages, the Solohitter is used by coaches and players from the Major leagues to the little leagues. This unit develops muscle memory through repetition that improves bat speed, power and creates a consistent swing. Ball automatically resets. Completely portable - sets up and collapses in minutes. Great for travel ball and team warm ups. No more chasing down balls. Replaces all Tee drills.
- New patented design
- Completely portable batting station
- Easily collapses and assembles in minutes
- Great for travel ball and field practice
- Same practice benefits of the pro model
- Practice anywhere indoors or outdoors
- Replaces tee drills
- Never chase another ball again!
- Includes carry strap
- For players of all sizes and abilities
- Ball resets in seconds automatically
- Develops bat speed, power and consistency
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Develops muscle memory through repetition
- Quality swings in a short amount of time
- Adjustable ball height in the strike zone
- Proven to increase batting averages!
- Size: 5'4" x 5'4" x 5'4"
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Frame: powder-coated black steel frame
- Fully collapsible (2 minutes) and completely portable
- Frame Assembly complete, sets up in minutes
Cliff Gustafson, the winningest coach in NCAA baseball history:
"A marvelous tool for improving bat speed, coordination and consistency."
Amos Otis, Major League hitting instructor:
"SoloHitter is the best batting practice system we've ever used."
Dan Schmitz, head coach, Bowling Green University:
"SoloHitter is a great invention; one that allows us quality swings in a short amount of time."
Jim Beitia, softball coach, University of Oklahoma:
"We really like our SoloHitter and hate to be without it."
Fred Claire, baseball executive:
"With the salaries major league players are commanding today, SoloHitter is a great investment."
Nina Lindenberg, #9 Team USA Softball:
"For the last ten years the SoloHitter has helped me improve my hand/eye coordination, build muscle tone and perfect my swing."