Do you have what it takes to be a winning pitcher? Dan Gazaway, pitching instructor and founder of The Pitching Academy reveals the knowledge that will give you the insight you need to go to the next level!
Throwing the ball correctly is vital to your success as a pitcher. Not only do proper pitching mechanics affect the velocity and control of every pitch, they greatly reduce the risk of arm injury. This pitching DVD is for pitchers at all levels. It aims not only to instruct athletes of proper pitching technique, but also guide them step-by-step; breaking down each critical phase of throwing the baseball. Once these skills are put to practice, you will see immediate results! This 45 minute DVD covers:
- How to generate explosive power for maximum velocity
- Utilizing your legs and hips correctly to help reduce arm soreness
- Correct posture and balance throughout entire delivery for optimum control
- Easy-to-learn pitching drills and much more!
"Without proper pitching mechanics a student athlete will fail to meet his full throwing potential, he won’t know what he could have truly become. Growing up I was taught by some of the best professional pitching coaches. Using the knowledge I had received from these instructors, I began working with many pitchers. Over the last six years I have instructed thousands of students! I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing each student’s progression as they have participated with us." - Dan Gazaway
- Instructed over 1,000 pitchers in the last five years
Received Coaches Certificate from The National Pitching Association in November 2004.
Received personal instruction from Tom House “Father of Mechanics” for many years.
- Received Bachelor’s Degree as a Health Education Specialist in 2002 from Utah State.
Pitched competitively for 15 years: 2 of which were in the collegiate circuit.