NEW 2013 R12X Model Now Available!
BenchCoach® is the most complete, portable dugout organizer available for both baseball and softball teams. No built ins? No problem… The BenchCoach® brings major league organization to any team’s dugout!
The BenchCoach® R12X consists of 12
personalized player compartments that hold a player’s hat, helmet, glove, water bottle and other small items like sunglasses, batting gloves, etc. It also features two shelves and a hook for all of the catcher’s equipment plus a rigid bat-hanging frame that holds up to 18 bats. On each side are two coach’s accessory pockets for game balls, personal items, etc. and a place to attach the lineup card holder.
With the new and improved design, the Bench Coach now features:
- Integrated conversion insert pieces enabling coaches to convert
the shelf sections to 2 or 4 additional player compartments
bottle slings in the upper row compartments
- Reinforced compartments
with fiber glass support rods!
The BenchCoach® comes with a custom carry bag and takes less than a minute to set up & take down.
- Individual equipment compartments for 12 -16 players
- Each compartment holds a player's hat, glove, helmet and water bottle plus other small items
- Grey leather trimmed frames with clear PVC window for personalized player compartments
- Durable PVC dip-coated wire form frame with integrated bat hangers holds up to 18 bats
- Rigid PE board shelf inserts provide smooth/flat storage surfaces for catcher's equipment
- Center positioned hook for catcher's mask
- Grey leather trimmed Line-Up Card holder attaches to either side for player viewing
- Two accessory pockets on both sides for coach's items, game balls, etc.
- Cool grey mesh fabric backing panel blends with dugout fencing, enhances airflow and illuminates compartments
- Moisture resistant 600D black polyester w/ PVC coating & resilient nylon strap reinforcements in all load bearing areas
- Simple set up and take down by one person - just take it out of the bag and hang it in the dugout!
- Collapses, folds in half and stores in custom sized carry bag with padded adjustable shoulder strap and carry handles
- R12X Model Dimensions 58"t x 12"d x 40"w. Weighs about 22 lbs. in carry bag
® is lightweight, durable and portable. You'll use it for games and practices season after season!
What coaches across the country are saying about The BenchCoach…
"I love this thing and the kids love it. Almost every slot is full - less clutter in the dugout - more organization - easy up and down.
- John Lawless, 9&U McKinney (TX) Redhawks
What a pleasure to have all the players ready to hit the field after batting. I was frustrated with “I can’t find my glove” and now I never have to hear that again! The BenchCoach is the best organizational tool I have ever purchased and the quality construction is going to hold up for many years of play. Easy up, easy down, compact design, every player has their “cubby”…what more could a coach ask for! - Simon Mills, Toluca, CA
The BenchCoach is easy to carry, set up and store. It takes about 30 seconds to get it set up and 30 seconds to get back into the carrying case. It had no problem holding all the equipment, including the catcher's gear, for the entire team. The makers of The BenchCoach seem to have thought of everything. The pockets on the end are great for the coaches to store extra balls, pitch count clickers, sunglasses, etc."
- Rick Collins, Riverside, IL
This is one of the greatest things out there for dugout organization. Before we had a helmet bag, a bat bag and everything else was somewhere in the dugout. I used The BenchCoach this past weekend and the boys loved it as much as the coaches did. Getting in and out of the dugout was very quick and easy, everybody knew exactly where their equipment was. It kept our ballplayers in the game and not looking for gloves, hats, etc., etc. It was an easy cleanup after the the game, everything was in one spot. One of the best things about it was all the compliments on how organized we looked as a team. I had other coaches from other teams and age levels coming into our dugout to see what it was and how it works.
- Shawn Armstrong, Bad Company Rebels 10u, San Antonio/Helotes, TX