This is the 2010 RockeTech FP -9 Fastpitch Bat from Anderson Bat. Barrel-weighted to increase swing speed, Anderson's PowerArch™ Technology allows for maximum barrel elasticity to harness the energy present at contact, provide unrivaled performance, and deliver a solid feel throughout its life. Not subject to ASA's composite bat performance limitations...this new custom alloy is specifically designed to transfer energy instead of absorbing it, resulting in the highest performing softball bat in its category, bar none.
Game Improvement by Design - Every component of the RockeTech provides the player with game improvement technology. From the patented Ergonomic Knob to the Grooved Assembly System, each performance component works synergistically to improve the player's game through superior design.
- Only available in size 33" with a -9 oz weight drop
- Multi-Wall, All-Metal Fastpitch Softball Bat
- Approved by all Associations including: ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA
- Ergonomic Knob
- Even Larger More Effective Hitting Area than Before
- New and improved Groove Optimized System and Bullet Proof Cap
- Power Arch Technology Provides Ultimate in Performance and Durability
- Taper Flex Technology
- Ultra-Thin Whip Handle offers Superior Feel and No Sting
- Made in the USA
- Free ground shipping to continental US
- No returns/exchanges accepted on this item
- One available