Composite bats for players by players. When it comes to selecting the right bat, there are countless reasons to choose Combat. First, they are players and composite experts with over 100 years of experience in designing and manufacturing composite sporting goods. Every bat in their impressive and extensive line is designed for players by players who use everything they know about softball and baseball, and everything they understand about composite design, with the objective of creating “The Best Bats” in the industry. Combat bats are:
- 100% all composite bat designs available in all bat categories
- Designed for maximum performance and sweetspot size combined with an ultra soft feel
- Hot out of the wrapper
- Available in the industry’s largest selection of bat weights, lengths and loadings, providing the opportunity to maximize individual performance
- Available with Combat® Swingweights – an industry first!
- North American made, by an accessible management team in love with the game
- Durability enhanced by Combat’s exclusive Nanocomp Technology
Compared to aluminum, wood, and other materials used to make bats, composite materials (carbon, glass and Kevlar fibers embedded in a plastic resin) are lighter, stiffer and stronger. Unlike bats made of other materials, composites are anisotropic which means bats can be designed to have different stiffnesses and strengths in different directions. The anisotropic property of composite materials allows Combat to increase stiffness along the handle (reducing vibrations and reducing sting) and to decrease stiffness along the barrel (increasing “trampoline” effect and thus improving bat performance), resulting in bats with optimal performance and feel.