The new VeloPRO VPX Velocity Load Harness is a resistance training system that unleashes performance potential for both hitters and pitchers. This system was developed by former Major League pitcher Jim Parque and is being used by several MLB teams.
Pitchers are experiencing gains in command, pitch velocity, plane, off
speed break, and/or pitching delivery efficiency. Hitters are improving
their hand speed, power, exit velocities, and/or swing mechanics.
Results may vary, but nationally users are seeing significant gains within
3 weeks or less.
The VeloPRO is designed for baseball & softball pitchers and hitters ages 11 and up. Watch the video below for an introduction to this groundbreaking training product!
NORMAL BUNGEES VS. VELOPRO BUNGEES
- Comes with waist belt, one foot strap, and two specialized resistance bungees
- Bungees are available in 2 sizes - Standard (for 6'1" tall and shorter) and Large (for taller than 6'1")
- Standard waist size fits most (XL waist option coming soon)
- Double walled design gives uniform resistance that commercial bungees do not provide
- Heat treatment ensures elasticity does not fade with use like normal bungees
- Immediate sensory feedback with every rep
- Instantly identifies any movement deficiency
- Gives sensory overload with any incorrect movement
- Redirects posture to optimize energy loads instantly
- Use it with any drill your process requires
- For baseball or softball
- Recommended for ages 11 and up
- Works on every body type and skill level
- Optional Thigh Strap - contours and focuses resistance along your linear drive lines. The
thigh strap optimizes everything you do with the VL Harness. Will fit any 16" to 26" thigh circumference.
- Backed by a 100% performance satisfaction guarantee. If you do not see gains within 3 weeks or less, item can be returned for a refund.
Common bungee cords provide great resistance, but inhibit free and easy athletic movement. VeloPRO tested every type of bungee on the market and found them to "jerk" the athlete violently during the start and finish of any range of motion (ROM).
Since baseball is an explosive sport that relies heavily upon acceleration and deceleration movement patterns, training the ENTIRE range of motion is crucial.. By designing special bungees that spread the resistance uniformly throughout the entire ROM, athletes experience training that complements athletic movement.
DOES THE VELOCITY LOAD HARNESS DEVELOP STRENGTH?
One of the best features of the VL Harness is that it trains MOVEMENT specific strength while you practice. Users consistently state their lower half is fatigued after a VeloPRO training session. This is because the resistance contours your positioning and sports specific movements - all the while training strength of flexors, stabilizers, and fast twitch muscle fibers. Additionally, your bigger muscle groups are having to apply more accel to decel force to ensure proper movement. All of this combines for not only a great strength workout, but performance gains.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE MY VELOCITY LOAD HARNESS?
To get the performance gains we are seeing nationally, you must utilize your VL Harness 3-4 days per week, for 30 min at a time. 3 weeks or less is the time frame from which you will see change. Ensure you are using it properly and adhering to all player development programming.
WHAT DRILLS CAN I USE MY VELOCITY LOAD HARNESS WITH?
The greatest advantage of the VL Harness is its universal performance. You can use it during any drill, bullpen, throwing, hitting, pitching, batting practice, or practice logistic you wish. Additionally, we recommend you use it during active warm up, agility work, and strength training.
VeloPRO Velocity Load Harness