Throw Like the Pros! The
Radar Pitching Trainer is a one-of-a-kind new product that combines a pitching target with a sonic radar ball speed indicator and a virtual umpire for the ultimate pitching experience.
Keep track of pitching statistics – Pitch Count, Strikeouts & Walks – with the trainer’s large “Electronic Umpire” display. Have fun with some healthy competition – statistics are maintained for one or two players. Whether you play Little-League or Pro, baseball or fast pitch softball, the Radar Pitching Trainer is your comprehensive pitching solution!
- Calculates ball speed from 20-99 MPH
- Ball speed is calculated from pitcher's release point
- Radar for baseball can be set for 45' or 60' 6"
- Radar for fastpitch softball can be set for 40' or 43'
- Safe sonic radar technology - no microwaves
- Highly accurate pitch speed measurement rivals expensive radar guns
- Virtual electronic umpire calls balls, strikes, outs, and walks (simulates a 1/2 inning)
- Proprietary software records the following statistics:
Total Pitch Count, cumulative strikes, balls, outs and walks
- Maintains pitching statistics for one or two pitchers
- Large Electronic Display can be easily read from 60 ft. in all lighting conditions
- Long battery life - electronics run 80 to 100 hours on 4 D cells (no power cords)
- Weighs 36 lbs, Frame is 58" high x 38" wide
- Heavy duty 16 gauge steel frame with collapsible hinge for easy storage
- Durable pitching target and strike zone
- Handles 90 mph+ pitches w/ occasional replacement of vinyl target & strike zone
- Detachable electronic module to protect from weather
- Voted Best of Show at 2009 American Baseball Coaches Association
Need more info?
View the Instruction Manual here.
The Radar Pitching Trainer