The World's Only Convertible Pitching Mound System! The
Big Brown Mound Model 46-40-6 is a double-sided, self-storing pitching system with up to 5 rubber locations.
Designed for baseball pitchers 12 and under that pitch from 46 with a 6 rise; and for fastpitch pitchers that pitch from, 40 and 43 and slow pitch at 46. Model 46-40-6 provides multi-use and flexibility all-in-one for facilities looking for a professional baseball mound solution that easily converts the field of play in seconds. Model 46-40-6 has Replaceable Traffic Tray components for high traffic areas next to the rubber and stride landing areas.
Its a facility operators dream, weighing less than 150 lbs
- Easily converts a field from softball to baseball in under 30 seconds
- Installed into any playing field surface: Synthetic Turf, Grass, or Skinned Infields - no problem!
- BBM utilizes its unique, patented, proprietary feature of "flipping" to provide a quick, easy, and seamless transition from a flat field to a baseball field with a mound in seconds
- BBM eliminates the "lip" or "liability" that is caused by laying a portable pitching mound on top of an existing field surface. This unique feature eliminates tripping and bad hop risks that are inherent flaws with current portable mound solutions.
- The BBM 46.40.6 double sided mound system incorporates 4 softball locations, 35, 40, 43 and 46 - The Softball FastTrack TM. Flip to mound side up in less than 30 seconds and your playing baseball
- Thermo Forming Plastic Technology: State of the art materials for sustainability and performance
- Reduces maintenance costs: Much cheaper to operate and maintain over a 5 year period than traditional mound solutions
So, forget about gathering your buddies and dragging the traditional, 300 pound, portable pitching mound on and off the field risking injury. And forget about buying 4 wheelers with trailers and hauling the mounds to be stored in a safe, secure place or even leaning the portable mound up against the outfield fence because you don't have the means to store it properly. BBM is the worlds' only pitching mound product that doesn't need to be stored, but rather provides storage for field components like bases, rubber, sand, and even a small rake.
Call Us Today at (877) 300-0087 for pricing information!