Our biggest, most durable batting cage! This batting cage package from Muhl Tech includes a 70ft Frame with a commercial grade #45 70'L x 14'W x 12'H Net. Each package includes the frame and net as well as the necessary hardware to set up your cage in about one hours time.
- Batting cage frames are now 2" dia. steel tubing (new for 2014)
- Powder coated black and have push button assembly
- Eye bolts in all corners for fastening the net
- Metal clips and bungees included for your fastening choice
- Net dimensions are 70' L x 14' W x 12' H and the frame width is about 18' at the base
- Designed for installation on grass or dirt (not for concrete / indoor use)
- See 'More Photos' link above for assembly diagram
- Click here to download Instructions
- Does not come with ground stakes - we recommend you get some at Lowes/Home Depot for added stability
Muhl Tech uses polyethylene (PE) netting for their batting cages, versus nylon netting. PE netting does not absorb water, holds up well under direct sun, and it is more economical than nylon. In the Southern regions of the U.S. and especially along the coast, high heat and humidity shortens the life span of nylon netting, even when it is treated.
After three years of outdoor exposure, PE netting retains a higher tensile strength than nylon. Their batting cage netting also features a heavy rope border along the bottom, corners, and top ribs.
Pro Series #45 Netting
This Pro Series #45 Knotted Batting Cage Net uses 2.8mm heavy-duty netting and is suitable for professional and collegiate teams. UV treated. It is hung on the square, insuring easy installation and a nice clean look. These are our best selling batting cage nets because they are reasonably priced and hold up extremely well under demanding practices and exposure to conditions.