Batting practice just got easier. The Triple Play PRO Baseball Pitching Machine is a highly accurate 3-Wheel Machine that can automatically throw Fastballs, Sinkers, Curves, and Sliders. Simply push a button to choose the type of pitch you want. The pitch speed is adjustable from 40 to 90 MPH in 5 MPH increments, and is digitally displayed.
- Highly accurate Three-Wheel design
- Dimensions: 65" H x 28" W x 26" D
- Ball exit height is 56" above ground
- Throws regulation baseballs, low seam balls, RIF baseballs & dimple balls
- Throws pitch speeds from 40 to 90 MPH, in 5 MPH increments
- Throws Fastballs, Sinkers, Curves, & Sliders with just the push of a button
- Simulates right and left handed pitchers
- Has wheels for easy transport
- Oversize knobs for height and direction adjustments
- Plugs into 115 Volt standard grounded outlet
- Weighs 175 lbs
- Optional automatic feed system available - holds 80 baseballs
- Backed by a 3 year warranty covering both parts and labor
- Extended warranties available
- Made in the USA
The Three Wheel Advantage
Visibility. The baseball is visible from the time it leaves the feeder’s hand until it is pitched, unlike two-wheel pitching machines in which the ball is hidden by the throwing wheels before being pitched. This allows the hitter to more naturally time the pitches.
Accuracy. TriplePlay’s three-wheel pitching mechanism is more accurate than two wheels because more gripping surface is put on the ball.
Time. The three-wheel design requires significantly less movement of the throwing mechanism to produce different pitches than does a two-wheel machine. Oversized knobs for height and direction control help quickly fine-tune pitch location, so changing pitches takes less than 30 seconds.
Versatile and Easy Transport. Use TriplePlay in the batting cage for batting practice, or on the field for both batting and fielding practice. TriplePlay’s versatility allows your fielders to practice both groundballs and flyballs. TriplePlay is also simple to transport. Just set it down and use the four transport wheels to push it across the field.