The Hitting Trainer is a revolutionary product that allows hitters to concentrate on swing mechanics. The Hitting Trainer easily mounts onto any chain link fence and automatically resets after being hit. This training device allows a batter to get practice swings without having to set up a baseball net, hitting screens or set baseballs on a tee. The Hitting Trainer encompasses all the major benefits of a traditional baseball tee:
- Ideal for all ages, from kids just starting T-ball to Pros performing hitting drills in the off-season.
- Perfect for baseball hitting practice without the need for a pitcher or even a partner.
- Great for right-handed, left-handed, as well as switch-hitters with no change in set-up.
- Can be used at typical sport complexes or virtually anywhere with a chain-link fence.
The Hitting Trainer also provides significant benefits beyond traditional vertical tees:
- Enhance hand-eye coordination for solid ball contact
- Develop proper swing mechanics for greater consistency
- Increase bat speed and power for more extra-base hits
- Work on switch-hitting for greater versatility
- Boost success and confidence, making the game much more fun
Hitting Trainer resets itself:
- All-in-one, stand alone hitting practice tool
- No need to purchase or carry a bucket or crate of balls
- No need for a large field, batting cages, or pop-up net
- No damage to standard gauge fencing
- Extremely lightweight and portable
- Designed to fit inside bat-bags along with bat
Includes a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and a Full-year manufacturer's warranty.
- No more chasing, picking up, and resetting balls on a tee
- Can be used solo, while fully concentrating on solid contact and proper swing mechanics
- Average 5 times more swings per practice than using a traditional tee