JUNIOR HACK ATTACK is a versatile 3-wheel baseball pitching machine that effortlessly throws 70+MPH fastballs, as well as right and left handed
breaking pitches including curveballs, sliders and split fingers. This machine brings major-league quality to develop serious young players. Its unique three-wheel design allows the hitter to see the ball clearly all the way through the feeding motion, acceleration and release, just like a live pitcher. This machine is perfect for young players up through high school and
also for older players if used at a 50’ distance. The Junior is
currently in use at even the major league level!
New Features on the 2015 JUNIOR HACK ATTACK
- Inside/Outside Control - now an inside/outside adjustment provides instant location change, giving the machines a whole new dimension.
- New Sleek Design - new sleek look with an upgraded exterior design.
- New Leg caps - upgraded, extra heavy-duty leg caps that will last for seasons.
- Three-Wheel design - the ball is gripped in three
locations, providing tremendous
control and accuracy
- Three powerful variable speed motors drive three indestructible concave 14" throwing wheels
- Ideal for young players up through high school (and for older players if used at a 50’ distance)
- Throws fastballs 35 - 70 MPH from 60' (at 45 ft. it simulates 90+ MPH)
- Machine Dimensions (when broken down): 25” long x 20” wide x 26” tall
- Release point is 42″ H, fitting standard L-shaped screens with extended legs only
- Weighs approx 75 lbs
- Throws, curves, sliders, split fingers and knuckles
- Rugged powder-coated rust-proof steel frame ensures limitless seasons of use
- Pivots instantly for pop-ups, line drives, fly balls, and grounders
- Designed for use with regulation leather baseballs, dimpled practice balls, Wiffle® balls and all softer practice balls
- Fits into any vehicle - even a Mini Cooper. One person can lift this compact unit
- Machine can use either the Solo Feeder (holds 15 balls)
or the Team Feeder (holds 150 balls) (sold separately)
- Extra wide tripod base insures real stability and safety on pitching mounds or baseball playing surfaces
- Quickly rolls on and off the field
- Can be converted to a softball machine using conversion kit
- Runs on standard 110V (220/240V also available- please call)
- No assembly is required - comes fully assembled and ready for immediate use
- Makes efficient use of practice time with limited throwing head adjustments and an almost instant recovery time
- Made in the USA
Junior Hack Attack FAQ’s
What adjustments need to be made to change speed and curves on the machine?
Simply adjust the relative speed of each of the throwing wheels. A
pitch selection chart is provided on both machines as a reference for
setting various pitches. No tilting of the throwing head is ever
required for curve balls, sliders, etc.
With a simple turn of the elevation adjustment handle, you can even move the pitch up or down within the strike zone between pitches.
What is the advantage of a three-wheel machine as compared to other designs?
Vision/Timing: The design of the Junior, with three
throwing wheels, insures that the batter never loses sight of the ball. A
batter will lose sight of the ball on a 2-wheel machine because of the
location of the top throwing wheel. The most common complaint from
coaches and hitters of a 2-wheel machine is the fact that the loss of
vision affects the batters timing.
Ball Control: The Junior, with three throwing wheels, provides greater accuracy than any other pitching machine.
Wheel and Ball Wear: Since less gripping is required, both wear on the throwing wheels and wear on the ball is greatly reduced.
What makes the Sports Attack pitching machine wheels higher in quality?
Careful testing of quality components builds a better product. No air
pressure considerations with our solid design. They have never replaced a
throwing wheel due to wear, weather or melting!
The Junior is heavier than competitive machines, why is heavier better?
More mass absorbs recoil resulting in extreme accuracy. This machine
is stable and does not move around from recoil. All weight is centered
over mid-point, no cantilevering like with other machines. Regardless of
weight, due to the unique design, this machine is more portable then
other lighter units.
What is the warranty on the JUNIOR HACK ATTACK pitching machine?
The machine is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of
five (5) years from the date of original purchase, with the following
exceptions: throwing wheels are warranted for one (1) year; electronic
controller is warranted for one (1) year; and, the throwing wheel motors
are warranted for one (1) year.