A great entry level pitching machine, introducing the Louisville Slugger Black Flame Pitching Machine. The Black Flame is the ultimate multi-sport training aid for coaches and players. It throws any type of ball and is ideal for use in baseball, softball, tennis, cricket, volleyball and soccer. Extremely accurate, the Black Flame simplifies your training by throwing different types of pitches including ground balls, fly-balls and straight pitches between 18 and 60 miles per hour. This machine is completely portable, mechanical, and easy to use. Take it anywhere, indoors or out, and throw perfect pitches without the need of battery packs or cumbersome electric cords. This is the Official pitching machine of Babe Ruth League and Pony Baseball and Softball.
Consistent & Accurate
The UPM lays consistent strikes right down the plate. It can throw a baseball as slow as 18 mph and any speed from there to 60 mph. You pick the speed setting. It can also throw a consistent 10 to 12 foot arch softball slow pitch. The UPM is Little League-approved and hundreds of leagues, including Dizzy Dean and Dixie, have changed their rules, making the Ultimate Pitching Machine mandatory to use in Coach's Pitch games in place of the coach.Blue vs. Black
The new "Black Flame" Ultimate Pitching Machine builds on the great reputation of the "Blue Flame" Ultimate Pitching Machine. The Black Flame operates the same way as the Blue Flame and includes these improvements.
- New speed settings on the Power Lever allowing for speeds up to 60mph.
- New throwing arm attachment that allows for longer and higher fly-balls.
- Pitches baseballs, fast-pitch softballs, poly balls, wiffle balls and any other ball you can imagine
- Portable & compact, and weighs less than 25 lbs.
- No electricity required - spring tension powered
- Easily adjustable pitch location and speed
- Incredible pitch accuracy - throws a strike every time
- Isolates pitches so hitters can work on specific location
- Helps young hitters overcome the fear of the ball
- Helps sharpen muscle memory by receiving more reps
- Replaces live, inconsistent throwing in coach-pitch games
- Saves the coach's arm
- Perfect for pregame & batting practice
- Designed for all age/skill level players
- Constructed of durable steel and aluminum
- Can be set to throw fly balls, line drives and grounders
- Requires virtually no maintenance
- The original spring lasts for at least 20,000 pitches
- 60 day manufacturer warranty on any part which may prove to be defective in materials or workmanship
Recommended Add-On - Ultimate Pitching Screen
Logical and affordable, the Ultimate Pitching Screen will protect the coach or parent who is operating the Ultimate Pitching Machine. The screen can also be easily transformed into an infielders screen with the included porthole cover.
- Use with Ultimate Pitching Machine
- Doubles as an infielders screen with included porthole cover that attaches with velcro
- Comes with nylon carry bag
- Dimensions: 4'x 6'
- Weighs 15 lbs
Versatile & Affordable
- Portable and compact - easy to take on the road
- Can be used as a back stop
- Similar screens sell for $150-$250 and are difficult to break down and transport
Black Flame Ultimate Pitching Machine