New for 2014! From the makers of the top-rated Tanner Tee comes the Hitting Deck, a revolutionary tee training aid. This trainer instills fundamental hitting concepts with visual aids, forces consistency, and shows a hitter how to conduct the most efficient tee training possible. This hitting aid shows where to hit the ball, based on tee location. Drive
the outside pitch to the opposite field and use the visual aid to
instill this concept in players at an early age. Improve daily tee work with the only mat trainer designed to work with your tee routine!
For coaches, running a practice with Hitting Deck multiplies your ability to work with players. For facilities with tee hitting stations set up, hitters will conduct efficient tee work using the suggested points of contact. With a colorful visual system, young hitters will begin to learn fundamental hitting concepts that they will take with them throughout their baseball and softball careers.
- Perfect for baseball and softball players of any age
- Great hitting tool for instructors
- Stay consistent every time you train
- Learn the contact zone with suggested tee placement locations
- Complete coverage with suggested contact points from both sides of the plate
- Conduct inside & outside tee work to produce line drives from wherever the ball is pitched
- Designed for righties and lefties so you only need one Hitting Deck for all hitters