Get Instant Feedback On Every Swing! Tee Stackers are an exciting new training tool for baseball and softball players. They attach to your existing batting tee, and the unique design allows you to "stack" two or three balls on a hitting tee at the same time.
How Tee Stackers Work:
Stack two or three balls on the tee at one time by placing a Tee Stacker between each ball.
If you swing cleanly on plane through the top ball, the Stacker slides off and the next ball is ready to hit.
If you swing off plane by topping the ball, casting, uppercutting, etc, the Stacker is disturbed and the remaining balls will fall. Tee Stacker drills improve focus and makes hitting from a tee more challenging for all ages and skill levels.
Use different sizes and colors of balls while changing hitting planes on each swing.
Can be used with a single or double tee.
- Includes two Tee Stackers, two attachment cords with locks, and a mesh carrying bag
- Works for both baseball and softball
- Helps improve mechanics and correct common hitting flaws
- Great for Coaches - creates challenging hitting drills and stations at practice
- Good for all ages and skill levels
- Directions and basic drills are included in the package
- Comes with full 30 day replacement warranty on all parts
- 30 day money back guarantee!
"I really love the Tee Stackers and was impressed with how they make you focus on the balls and keep your swing level. The Tee Stackers make hitting off the tee more fun and challenging! I plan to include them in my new drill book coming out next year."
- Michele Smith, Two Time USA Olympic Gold Medalist
"If you are looking for a way to teach the proper pathway through the strike zone, well the Tee Stacker will do that for you even if your are not there. This is an inexpensive device that a team or individual can use to teach a proper bat path through the zone to extension. I use it in my private lessons in both softball and baseball and with my professional baseball players. It's just another great tool to help our young athletes."
- Greg Riddoch, former Manager San Diego Padres, former Major League Coach San Diego Padres, Tampa Bay Devil Rays
"Tee Stackers give instant feedback for hitters that want to perfect their mechanics and increase their power by hitting thru the ball. Perfect for station work at large camps or practices when coaches are not always around".
- Kelly Inouye Perez, Head Coach UCLA
"I like products that encourage players to practice and the "Tee Stacker" does just that. It's a fun way to challenge the student's eye-hand coordination."
- Don Slaught, former Major League Baseball player, Detroit Tigers Hitting Coach