Target Base is a set of 3 baseball bases that has the corner highlighted in orange to minimize foot, ankle, knee, leg, finger & wrist injuries along with teaching proper baserunning techniques.
- Minimizes foot, ankle, knee, leg, finger & wrist injuries
- Teaches proper baserunning techniques
- Assists defensive players in locating the base
- Helps umpires make accurate calls
- Fits any posts used at a youth ballfield (14" x 14")
- Weather and spike-proof
- Re-modified plastic support keeps the base from moving
Baseball and softball players suffer frequent foot, ankle, knee, leg, finger and hand injuries. The uniquely designed Target Base greatly reduces the risk of those injuries thanks to the 5" neon orange corner, which provides a visual target for players when running to the base. The rest of the base is made of a special gel that absorbs the impact of slides. Target Bases are also an excellent training aid. They provide instant feedback for coaches wanting to teach proper foot placement when rounding the bases.