The StrikeOne from Sports Tutor is a truly portable youth league pitching machine - not just because of its small size and built-in carrying handles, but because
it can be operated from an optional battery pack so you can truly play anywhere.
The StrikeOne throws real baseballs and the Reduced Injury Factor (RIF) balls used in many youth leagues, as well as dimple balls. This makes it a valuable tool for youth league practice, and ideal for machine pitch leagues. It throws fastballs at speeds from 20 MPH to 60 MPH.
Digital Control Panel - The control panel digitally displays push-button selectable pitch speed in 5 MPH increments. The smart display even blinks if StrikeOne is not ready to throw the selected pitch, and remains solid when it is ready to pitch.
AC/DC Capability - If you play on a field without electric power, StrikeOne’s DC capability means you won’t need a noisy generator. Just plug in the optional External HD Battery Pack and pitch for over four hours before recharging. The External HD Battery Pack comes complete with its own internal battery charger that fully recharges the battery overnight.
- Dimensions: 54" H x 14" W x 18" D
- Ball exit height is 50" above ground
- Throws regulation baseballs, low seam balls, RIF baseballs & dimple balls
- Throws pitch speeds from 20 to 60 MPH
- Single wheel machine throws fastballs only
- Plugs into 115 Volt standard grounded outlet (or Optional 12 VDC battery pack)
- Weighs 65 lbs
- Optional wired remote control available
- Backed by a 1 year warranty covering both parts and labor
- Extended warranties available
- Made in the USA