Also check out the SLT3000
- a more lightweight, portable model
Hit like a Pro! Solohitter is used by every major league team and thousands of high schools and colleges. Used by the who’s who in baseball and endorsed by hitting great Tony Gwynn. Proven to increase batting averages, the Solohitter is used by coaches and players from the Major leagues to the little leagues. This unit develops muscle memory through repetition, improves bat speed, and creates a powerful and consistent swing. No more chasing down balls. Replaces all T-ball drills. Comes with 3 ball assemblies and net marker system.
- Advanced Hitting Practice
- Four Cord system for the experienced player
- Easily converts into three cord for younger players
- Develops bat speed, power and consistency
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Develops muscle memory through repetition
- The ability to watch the flight path of the ball
- Quality swings in a short amount of time
- Ball resets in seconds automatically
- Adjustable ball height throughout the strike zone
- 3 pulley system for smooth ball trajectory & cord operation
- Four cord ball set up for instant ball reset
- Folds for easy storage in a shed or garage
- Proven to increase batting averages!
- Size: 6' x 6' x 6'
- Weight: 44 lbs
- Frame: 18 gauge industrial grade galvanized steel, powder-coated black
- Includes: Weatherized Net, 4 cord ball system, Net Marker System
- Hinged folding system for easy storage
- Assembly Time: 30 minutes
Cliff Gustafson, the winningest coach in NCAA baseball history:
"A marvelous tool for improving bat speed, coordination and consistency."
Amos Otis, Major League hitting instructor:
"SoloHitter is the best batting practice system we've ever used."
Dan Schmitz, head coach, Bowling Green University:
"SoloHitter is a great invention; one that allows us quality swings in a short amount of time."
Jim Beitia, softball coach, University of Oklahoma:
"We really like our SoloHitter and hate to be without it."
Fred Claire, baseball executive:
"With the salaries major league players are commanding today, SoloHitter is a great investment."
Nina Lindenberg, #9 Team USA Softball:
"For the last ten years the SoloHitter has helped me improve my hand/eye coordination, build muscle memory and perfect my swing."