These are the Soft HIT softballs - durable foam training balls that look like a real softball. We recommend these balls for Soft Toss, Live Pitch, Tee Work and Fielding Drills. Also ideal for use with popular training bats like the Insider Bat and the Impact Bat!
- Made of polyurethane (PU) foam
- Safe - they won't hurt people, break windows, or dent cars
- Durable - they last much longer than Wiffle® or poly balls, which often split after repeated hits
- Official color and size of real softballs (12" circumference)
- Weight is about 2.25 oz (30% more than a Wiffle® or poly ball)
- Raised red laces - batters can see the rotation of the ball
- Practice batting and fielding year-round, indoors and out
- Great for all ages
- Ideal for use with training bats like the Insider Bat and the Impact Bat
- Can be used in pitching machines (e.g., Jugs Lite-Flite®).
- Available in Yellow color
- Sold by the 6 pack
- Also available in baseball size