Please Note: This video shows the baseball-sized TCB balls, not the bigger, heavier ATOMIC balls (but the concept is the same).
The Total Control ATOMIC Batting Ball helps baseball and fastpitch softball hitters develop strength and extension through the hitting zone. At 4.7 inches in diameter and a weight of nearly 2 lbs, these balls are a pure strength development hitting aid.
The TCB ATOMIC ball provides instant feedback to the hitter upon contact. Hit it square or on the center line of the ball, and the shape remains round. If hit off center, the ball changes to a donut shape - spinning up or down depending on location of the contact of the ball. These training balls are used primarily for Side Toss or Tee Work. Start out slowly with 3 to 6 solid hits and increase to a maximum of 12 in one hitting session.
- 4.7 inches in diameter and weighs 900 grams (roughly 2 lbs)
- Provides instant feedback
- Used for tee work and side toss
- Develops strength and drive
- Use for baseball or fastpitch softball
- Requires only a 25' x 25' area to do full hitting practice
- Long lasting - made from a special indestructible shell, filled with high energy absorbing materials
- Safe for all bats - won't dent
- Safer than conventional balls
- No gloves or nets required
- Available in 3-packs, 6-packs or by the dozen
- 180 day manufacturer's warranty