These are the Pro Series #45 Knotted Poly Nets from Muhl Tech - a 2.8mm heavy-duty netting suitable for professional and collegiate teams. These are among our best selling batting cage nets because they are reasonably priced and hold up extremely well under demanding practices and exposure to conditions.
- Available in lengths of 55'x14'x12' and 70'x14'x12'
- UV treated
- Hung on the square, insuring easy installation and a nice clean look
- Does not absorb water, holds up well under direct sun
- More economical than nylon
- Heavy rope border along the bottom, corners, and top ribs
In the Southern regions of the U.S. and especially along the coast, high heat and humidity shortens the lifespan of nylon netting, even when it is treated. After three years of outdoor exposure, Poly netting retains a higher tensile strength than nylon.