Focus Small, Hit Big! The JUGS Small-Ball Pitching Machine throws the JUGS Polyurethane-Foam 5-in./0.5-oz. Small Ball - forcing the hitter to focus harder on the ball. This helps improve accuracy, mental concentration, and depth perception. It also teaches the fundamentals while removing the fear factor.
A great training aid for players ages 8 and up, the Small-Ball machine pitches fastballs, overhand curveballs, fly balls, and ground balls at speeds reaching 75 mph! It is a perfect training aid for backyard practice, indoor practice, youth leagues, and high school & college teams.
- Item #M7000
- Recommended age: 8-Adult
- Comes with 3 Small Ball practice balls and free drill book
- Simulates speeds up to 75 mph
- Throws fastballs or overhand curves with uncanny accuracy
- Single Dial Settings
- Manual or automatic feed - 25-ball feeder releases a ball every 5 seconds
- Allows players to practice by themselves
- Portable and lightweight - weighs 23 lbs.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Adjustable legs for realistic delivery height for both baseball and softball
- Shoots fly balls and ground balls
- Safe to use anywhere - backyards, garages, limited spaces, or practice field
- Operates on standard 110-volt AC (also available in 220V - please call to order)
- Optional Battery Pack and Machine Cover available
- 1 Year Guarantee