The JUGS Super Softball™ Pitching Machine's higher speed range is designed for the advanced player whose skills demand practicing at game-like speeds - up to 70 MPH. This machine is the official ball-throwing machine for ASA and USA softball teams. It throws straight balls, risers and drops for fastpitch, and perfect arching tosses for slowpitch. It throws 11" or 12" softballs, Lite-Flite softballs, Sting-Free softballs, Softie softballs, & JUGS Bulldogs.
- Item # M1200 (#M1205 with cart)
- Throws 15-70 mph
- Weighs 75 lbs; portable and easy to set up
- 360 degree swivel for ground balls, pop-ups and fly balls
- Digital Speed Readout for quick and easy speed adjustments
- Patented "Always See the Ball" delivery system
- Special Non-Marking Pneumatic Tire
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Motor: 1/4 horsepower, 3 amps
- Operates on 110-volt AC or 1000 Watt Generator (also available in 220V - call to order)
- Unparalleled 5 Year Guarantee on all parts
- Recommended age: High School-Adult
- Optional Transport Cart, Auto Feeder, Auto Feed Remote, and Machine Cover available
Optional Transport Cart: Simply Tilt and Roll: Moving your JUGS Super Softball Machine is easy with the JUGS Softball Transport Cart option. Once your machine is attached to the Transport Cart's base, simply insert the handle, tilt and roll. Note: the Super Softball Machine with cart will not throw dropballs.
|"The JUGS Super Softball Machine's higher speed range gives you the ability to throw fly balls further than ever before - even to the outfield fence! Infield flies and catcher pop-ups can also be thrown higher than ever before." - Michele Smith, 1996 & 2000 Olympic Gold Medalist.