The Rebel's Rack is a self-teaching rotational hitting aid that promotes the proper swing path and develops power. This new training aid created by instructor Chas Pippitt eliminates common hitting flaws such as "casting" of the arms which results in a long, inefficient swing. The Rebel's Rack essentially forces the hitter's upper body and arms into the proper position. The concept is simple: if the Rebel's Rack falls during the swing, then there is a flaw. If it stays in place against the upper body, then you have a short, compact and powerful swing path.
Wasted and misdirected energy is the problem in most swings. Used properly, the
Rebelís Rack can solve this issue. By deactivating
and de-emphasizing the arms in the swing, the obliques, lower back and
front abdominals take over to turn the pelvis before the shoulders. This rockets the shoulders into the swing with more power. This accelerates the barrel of the bat instead of the knob,
creating the deep Nike Swoosh bat path and instantaneous speed needed
to maximize a hitterís potential for power and average.
- Available in 4 different sizes (Adult SM - Adult XXL)
- Promotes proper swing path and rotational hitting
- Increases power and line drive hitting consistency
- Creates more power, harder hits, and more bat speed
- Use it by itself, or with a bat for dry swings
- Use it in conjunction with the Drive Developer Resistance Band Trainer for optimal training