The HeavySwing is a revolutionary
new training bat that is changing the way players practice, train and prepare for every at-bat.
The HeavySwing gives baseball players at all levels a safe,
smart, and scientifically sound way to take a proper weighted
swing during training, warm-up, and in the on-deck circle.
HeavySwing technology marks a major leap forward over donuts,
bat sleeves and other products that put the weight near or on the
barrel end of the bat. These barrel-weighted products disrupt a
hitter’s swing mechanics by creating a negative “casting effect”
from overloading the barrel—weakening the swing, and even
potentially causing muscle strain or injury.
The HeavySwing’s proprietary handle-weighted design
promotes the proper swing plane and solid rotational mechanics
by keeping the hitter’s hands “inside the ball” to increase and
improve bat speed, balance and power.
Pick up a HeavySwing and you'll instantly feel the difference and realize it's unlike any other warm-up bat. Using
one or two hands, this dual-handled weighted bat is perfect for stretching, windmills and other pre-game warm-up
drills & conditioning exercises. For practice swings in the on-deck circle, hold the HeavySwing by the heavy end
(black grip) for a safe, effective way to prepare for your at-bat using your own natural swing.
- Comes available in 3 Youth models and 5 Adult models:
- Model 3240 - 32" / 40 oz (Youth)
- Model 3250 - 32" / 50 oz (Youth)
- Model 3460 - 34" / 60 oz (Youth)
- Model 3660 - 36" / 60 oz
- Model 3670 - 36" / 70 oz
- Model 3680 - 36" / 80 oz
- Model 3690 - 36" / 90 oz
- Model 3600 - 36" / 100 oz
- Promotes the proper swing mechanics
- Prevents casting and other hitting flaws that arise from barrel-weighted bats
- Used by top pro and college teams
- Dual-weighted handle
- Perfect for on-deck circle and pre-game conditioning
- Made of High-grade stainless steel and aluminum
- Unsure what size to order? See the Sizing Chart Here
The HeavyBat is the Official Training Bat of Baseball Factory, the premier player development organization with 230+ MLB alumni.
“The HeavySwing promotes the swing I'm looking for. I use it to warm up for BP and in the on-deck circle to reinforce my mechanics. I'm a big fan of HeavySwing and it's part of my daily training routine.” - Mike Morse, Washington Nationals OF/1B