The Hitting Jack-It Batting Weight is the first and only weight in the game you can hit live batting practice with! It is a complete hitting system that provides immediate results. The Hitting Jack-It System quickly builds bat speed and power, and forces the batter’s hands to work properly, thus creating improved technique.
Regular batting donuts focus all the bat weight on the barrel, which can lead to casting and poor swing mechanics. The Hitting Jack-It solves this problem - its design keeps hands from casting while building power, bat speed, and proper form. Baseball players at the highest competitive levels – players like Evan Longoria, Tampa Bay Rays third baseman, and Dustin Pedroia, Boston Red Sox second baseman – are now relying on the Hitting Jack-It System for building strength & power and improving their hitting skills.
- Available as a set of 3 weights:
- 9 oz, 12 oz, & 16 oz for baseball
- 5 oz, 9 oz, & 12 oz for fastpitch
- 5 oz Youth Model is available individually
- 16 oz Fastpitch On Deck trainer is available individually
- 21 oz and 30 oz Big League On Deck trainers are available individually
- Works with all baseball and softball bats
- Great for baseball and softball players of all levels (age 8 and up)
- Provides instant feedback
- Helps build power and bat speed
- Far superior to regular batting donuts that can cause casting
- Forces hands to work properly, creating a shorter compact swing
- Strengthens hands and forearms
- Use with live hitting, tee work, or as an on-deck weight
- Satisfaction Guarantee with 30 day manufacturer's warranty
Recommended Use: Take as many swings as you want with the Hitting Jack-It on, then remove it to take swings without it to feel the immediate results. Make sure the opening of the Hitting Jack-It is facing the catcher, with the closed end facing the pitcher.
Securing and removing the Hitting Jack-It: Slide the Hitting Jack-It onto the handle of the bat with the “wide end” facing up toward the barrel of the bat. Slide the Hitting Jack-It up the bat until snug. Turn the bat over and tap the bat on the ground firmly securing the Hitting Jack-It in place. For overall safety the open slot of the Hitting Jack-It should always face the catcher and the closed side with the logo should always face the pitcher. Removing the Hitting Jack-It is as easy as tapping the handle of the bat on the ground to free it from its firm grip.