The Cimarron 48x12x11 Batting Cage & Frame is lightweight yet sturdy, and is perfect for pitching or batting practice in the backyard, or where space may be limited.
The batting cage net:
* Hung on the diamond
* #30 knitted (knotless) poly twine
* Treated with Tinuvin 788 and Irganox B-215 for maximum UV protection and longer life
The batting cage frame:
* 1-1/2" galvanized steel
* 3 cables between the arch
* 4 arches
* Long stakes to secure each arch in place and prevent side sway
* Tie-down ropes to totally secure the frame in place at each end
* Easy snap-lock system
The frames are so good that they have withstood 70mph wind gusts! Shipping weight is 300 lbs. Includes One Year Limited Warranty.
Click here for assembly instructions.