The Fold-n-Go Power Drive Tee is the only tee that eliminates the four common problems of over-striding, lunging forward into the zone, dropping the bat head and dropping the back shoulder.
The tee's patented Angle Bar builds muscle memory to hit climbing line drives. It will guide your swing along the correct plane, and help eliminate bat head-dropping and shoulder dipping.
Its Front Setup Bar will line you up at the perfect hitting position every time. It will eliminate forward lunging and over-striding. It makes you stay back, turn on the ball and get your hands through the zone.
- Unique design teaches the perfect climbing line drive swing
- Corrects the most common hitting flaws
- Adjustable height from 27" to 38" for youth or adult use
- Switches easily between right and left handed batters
- Comes with a pivot ball attachment for indoor or backyard use
- Or, hit away with regular baseballs or softballs at the field or cage
- No assembly required - easily set it up or store it in seconds
- Folds to fit in the trunk of most cars
- No travel bag required
- Weighs 37 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Comes with 3 year manufacturer's warranty
This product has really helped my son’s hitting and confidence. He now has the best swing on the team and can’t wait for his turn at bat. I also love the feature of the pivot ball. He can go in the back yard (it’s pretty small) or our driveway and practice without me worrying about the ball going in the neighbors’ yard or out into the street. I know with the quality of this product, he will be using it for years to come! - Joanie Hyde (Son; Samuel, 8 years old)