Want to buy the best polyballs for your pitching machine and soft-toss drills? Do the two piece plastic baseballs you currently use crack and break frequently, costing you more money to replace them?
If so, consider investing in these high quality Pickle Balls. They are more expensive than traditional wiffle-style polyballs - but these balls will last and last. Simply put, Pickle Balls are the most durable polyballs available. Their one-piece design means there's no seam to split. And, they have a thicker wall structure for increased durability and longevity.
Pickle Balls are manufactured with durability in mind. Each ball is manufactured to exacting standards as a seamless one piece ball before the hole pattern is machined into it. The attention to detail in this process creates the longest lasting, highest quality Polyball on the market today.
- Seamless, perforated plastic baseballs
- Great for indoor or outdoor use in a wide variety of drills for Baseball & Softball
- Holds up to hits from aluminum bats and wood bats
- Available in white or yellow
- Mix colors for situational hitting, bunting, fielding and throwing drills
- Available by the dozen