The Meiga MINI Bat is a one handed training bat that is great for softball or baseball strength training. The MINI is perfect for various top/bottom hand drills. This 12 inch training bat can be used to strengthen hand/wrist/forearm muscles that are important in developing muscle memory during a swing. The one arm trainer has an adjustable weight transfer on the bat shaft which changes the center of gravity of the bat. While in use, this feature creates a lighter or heavier feel.
- Choose from 2 Models: the 48 oz MINI 1 or the 56 oz MINI 2
- Adjust the weight placement simply by disengaging plunger from the groove in bat shaft
- Weight is distributed evenly through the bat
- For Baseball and Softball use for all ages
- Great for overload strength training
- Made of steel with nickel chrome plating for durability
- Safe and Effective for year-round training and warm-up use
"My students enjoy using the Meiga Mini I bats because it's not too heavy for them to handle. The ease and simplicity of adjusting the weight distribution with one pull of the ring and then clicking into the next slot is well liked. I enjoy implementing it as an overload strength training bat at my training facility."
- Coach Nemo - Nemo's Speed Hitting Program