The Derek Jeter CATEGORY 4 Hurricane Batting Machine from SKLZ - Hitting Trainer with Rotating Bat Action
NEW DESIGN! The swing trainer that revolutionized baseball training is new and improved for 2010. The Hurricane Category 4 maintains the snap-back action of its predecessor with a new sleeker design, additional power band (4 total) for fast-back action, and a high visibility impact head.
Designed for baseball or fastpitch swing training, the Hurricane Category 4 allows batters to develop swing power, technique and speed with a stationary or moving target. the plate with confidence!
Endorsed by Derek Jeter, the Hurricane solo swing training machine is the ideal baseball swing trainer for batters of all ages. Use it for solo tee practice or as a dynamic moving target for immediate feedback on your swing. Guaranteed to improve your batting average and slugging percentage!
- Perfect for baseball or softball training
- No chasing balls
- Rugged, non-slip base for indoor/outdoor solo practice
- 47-inch target training stick with integrated ball provides ideal placement
- Simulates incoming pitches, or hitting off a tee as a stationery target
- Height extends from 29" to 43" for virtually any size and aged player, or ball position
- Multi-twist mechanics provide feedback on bat speed and power
- Heavy-duty but lightweight (approx 37 lbs) – moves easily almost anywhere
- Easy setup & storage
- Some assembly required – no tools needed
- Contents include: Hurricane Category 4 Unit, home plate, carry bag, 4 ground pins, 4 power bands
- 90 Day Limited Warranty
Looking for Replacement Parts for the original Derek Jeter Hurricane batting machine? Click here for replacement impact heads and power bands.
Derek Jeter Hurricane CATEGORY 4 Batting Machine