The HeavyBat is an all-aluminum weighted training bat that is specially designed for live batting practice and hitting drills. With added handle weight to reinforce rotational mechanics, the HeavyBat delivers a unique workout that ballistically trains a batter’s fast- and slow-twitch “baseball muscles” and promotes a “hands inside the ball” swing.
Players can use the HeavyBat for a variety of hitting drills (soft toss, tee work, live batting practice), enabling them to take a weighted swing that builds power and increases bat speed without any adverse impact on their natural swing mechanics.
The HeavyBat is available in a range of lengths (28" to 36”) and weights (40 oz to 90 oz.). For advanced training, hitters can use different weight HeavyBats to vary their workouts, training “heavy” or “light,” just as they would in the weight room.
- Comes available in a variety of Youth (2 1/4" barrel) and Adult (2.5" barrel) models
- Weighted aluminum handle
- Materials: PX99 high-grade aluminum barrel and stainless steel knob
- Adult models comes in Black; Youth models come in Blue
- Promotes the proper swing mechanics
- Prevents casting and other hitting flaws that arise from barrel-weighted bats
- Used by top pro and college teams
- Perfect for live batting practice and hitting drills
The HeavyBat is the Official Training Bat of Baseball Factory, the premier player development organization with 230+ MLB alumni.
“When I played for the Baltimore Orioles (1989-1998), I learned about the importance of swinging with your hands, not the barrel. HeavySwing has the perfect training tools to get this feel. I love the concept of the HeavySwing technology, and will continue to have my boys and their teammates use these tools.” - Chris Hoiles, former catcher, Baltimore Orioles
The HeavyBat Weighted Training Bat