Increase batting averages by adding speed and power to your swing! The Bratt Bat is the most effective weighted training bat available for softball and
baseball training. This unique weighted bat is used during training and
in the on-deck circle.
Unlike doughnuts or other outdated training aids, its patented design
distributes the weight along the length of the bat, giving it the balance
and feel of your hitting bat.
The revolutionary design of the Bratt Bat evenly distributes swing
weight throughout the bat as opposed to just the end of the bat. This bat will loosen your hitting
muscles while strengthening them. Your hands, wrist, and arms benefit
the most from work with the Bratt Bat.
Working with the Bratt Bat develops dynamic strength, which to a hitter
means quickness and power. Hitters of all ages
and levels of play are marveling at the difference the Bratt Bat can
make to your offensive game.
The Bratt Bat should be used during muscle training and not for timing or fast pitching drills. The bat is obviously heavier in order to build arm strength, but this slows down your swing during practice will change the timing of your hits. Timing practice, performed with regular pitches and normal baseballs, should only be done with your game bat.
However you end up using the Bratt Bat in your training program, it is best to vary your training sessions each day. Use different training exercises, alternate the order of your exercises, etc.
- Available in a variety of models for youth and adult players
- Used for on-deck warm-up and in training programs
- For baseball or softball - best for ages 8 and up
- Increases bat speed and power
- Great station with tee, toss or live pitches
- Not for use with regular baseballs - use T balls, tennis balls, or just dry swings
- Used by over 250 Major Leaguers
- Virtually indestructible - lexan plastic tube and hard wood handle
- Safer and more effective than doughnuts that can cause poor swing mechanics
if used improperly.
The Bratt Bat Weighted Training Bat