The Batting Tutor was designed with the backyard batting cage owner in mind. Its simple one-wheel design can automatically pitch fastballs every 10 seconds at speeds ranging from 30 to 60 MPH to quickly develop the hitting skills of youth league players. A great machine for the youth hitter, and you don't even need someone to feed the balls!
Easy to Operate - Just load the hopper with up to 140 baseballs, push the ON button, select your speed using the digital control, and push the AUTO button. You can also control pitch timing manually using the SINGLE PITCH feature, which is useful for giving batting tips between pitches. Pitch height is adjusted by turning the large knob at the back of the machine.
Safety - The Batting Tutor features an innovative sound and light system designed to help batters time the pitches, as well as enhance safety. About two seconds prior to each pitch Batting Tutor will beep, which warns everybody near the machine that a pitch is coming. The hitter then sees a sequence of three lights just above the ball exit point that gives him visual cues comparable to seeing a live pitching motion: Red light blinks (the pitcher starts his motion), yellow light blinks (the pitcher winds up), green light blinks (the pitcher is about to release the ball), the ball is pitched.
Durability - The pitching mechanism is protected by a durable, all-weather, high-impact plastic housing. An optional vinyl cover is available to further protect the machine and balls.
- Dimensions: 64" H x 19" W x 30" D
- Holds 140 baseballs
- Ball exit height is 48" above ground
- Throws regulation baseballs, low seam balls, RIF baseballs & dimple balls
- Throws pitch speeds from 30 to 60 MPH
- Single wheel machine throws fastballs only
- Pitch interval is 7-10 seconds
- Plugs into 115 Volt standard grounded outlet
- Weighs 106 lbs
- Optional wired remote control available
- Backed by a 1 year warranty covering both parts and labor
- Extended warranties available
- Made in the USA