This is the Anderson Bat 2011 TechZilla SP - designed specifically for slowpitch softball...combined, the proven PowerArch™ Multi-Wall Construction, synergistically designed barrel and components, and easily identifiable graphics deliver advanced performance to provide game improvement technology through superior design. Unlike composites that gradually rise to a short-lived maximum potential, Anderson's new custom alloy maintains superior performance and delivers a solid feel throughout its life.
In the TechZilla SP, Anderson's attention to detail is demonstrated in the way that every component, every curve, every process and every detail is synergistically considered with game improvement performance in mind. The sum of these parts is the highest performing slowpitch bat in its category, bar none.
- Available in size 34" with weight drops of -7 to -4
- Multi-Wall, All-Metal Slowpitch Softball Bat
- Taper Flex Vibration Management Design
- Approved by all Associations including: ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty