Barrel-weighted to increase swing speed, the RocketTech's external PowerArch™ Multi-Wall Construction allows for maximum barrel elasticity to harness the energy present at contact, provide unrivaled performance, and deliver a solid feel throughout its life. Not subject to ASA's composite bat performance limitations, Anderson's new custom alloy is specifically designed to transfer energy instead of absorbing it, resulting in the highest performing softball bat in its category, bar none.
Game Improvement by Design - every component of the RockeTech provides the player with game improvement technology. From the patented Ergonomic Knob to the Groove Optimized Assembly System, each performance component works synergistically to improve the player's game through superior design. Step up, start the countdown, and launch it DEEP... Very, Very DEEP!
- Available in size 34" with weight drops of -8 to -4
- Multi-Wall, All-Metal Slowpitch Softball Bat
- Groove Optimized Assembly Method
- Approved by all Associations including: ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty