The championship-proven Omaha® is back and better than ever. The Omaha® gets its strength from its ST+20 alloy, the strongest alloy available in a bat today. And it meets all high school and college BBCOR standards.
- Model #BB136
- ST+20 alloy
- 2 5/8" barrel, -3 oz. without grip
- Available in 32" / 29 oz., 33" / 30 oz. and 34" / 31 oz.
- 2-color end cap
- Synthetic grip, 31/32" tapered handle
- Meets college and high school BBCOR bat standards
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Free Ground Shipping to the Continental US!
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
From the earliest days of the game, Louisville Slugger has always employed the most powerful technology available in the bat business. Back in the days of Ty Cobb and Babe Ruth, that meant having the most skilled craftsmen at the lathe, handcrafting bats to the most demanding specifications of the world’s most demanding players. Today, it means applying the latest aerospace technology to bat making, delivering high-tech aluminum, hybrid and composite bats that give new meaning to the word “performance.”